Samsung - Regional Channel Manager (4-9 yrs)
We have an opportunity for the position of Regional Channel Manager based out at Hyderabad/Bangalore/Chennai/Ghaziabad. Please find the JD for your reference.
Division - Consumer Electronics
Job Definition This position takes corrective actions required to develop channel to achieve sales revenue for CE business in the region. Strengthen & explore new channel in the B2C Channel, increase width & depth of Distribution, create a healthy business environment & build the overall trust towards Samsung from Customer & Partner point of view helping build on Counter share , Market share , Sell out enhancement, Stock enhancement
1. Expand distribution network, Achieve MDD Sell Thru Biz Objectives, New Product flooring,
2. Ensure Disty Investment to meet biz goals, monitor Biz health on various KPIs- Distribution Roadmap - New Appointment /Replacement & Realignments
3. Financial capability Assessment- Net Investment. Stock as per Norms, Market Credit norms- Market O/S at Disty/ID level.
4. Monthly Review, Quartelry JBPs with partners, R & R Program-Platinum Score Tracking
5. Stock Audits at each Channel Partner Level
6. FSE (Disty Manpower norms Adherence, Market Coverage Monitoring, Driving Champions Club, FSE Training, Monthly Reward & Recognition Program
7. Market Intelligence:
- Meeting competition Distributors
- Competition SWOT analysis
- Identification of prospective partners & build pipeline
- Information on Brand, products, geographies, Potential
- Low performing markets
8.- Partner Profitability - Thru Price Hygiene
Offline - Ensuring healthy Partner Profitability for all Channels by conducting Checks , Audits and partner alignment as per organization policy.
Online - Correction , Tracking & escalation Handling in coordination with Partners o2o & Retail .com & Internal stake holders ( online team / sales team & product team )
9. Partner Engagement - Visits to partner for Hygiene Alignment & Handling escalations.
Key RR Outlets / MR Outlets / RR Partner offices / BS / BIG DD & ID outlets .
10. - Hygienic Distribution -
Ensuring all Hygiene guidelines are followed by Disty channel by disty Hygine audits , ID partner Checks etc. Scheme communication etc.
11. Market Intelligence Collection -
1) Competition Price Benchmarking 2) Competition information . 5) Audits - Stock Audits from Hygiene Perspective & BS Loyalty Points Audits
- Good understanding about Retail Sales, Channel Sales. Distribution and Partner network
- Ability to understand and analyze market trends, sales data, develop teams sales performance
- Experience in Channel Management and Development
- Expert knowledge in promoting channel sales and continuous performance monitoring of partners and distributors
- Expert knowledge in MS Office tools is a must - MS Excel, MS PowerPoint