Talent Specialist at Samsung Electronics
Views:2395 Applications:891 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:74
Samsung - Manager/Senior Manager - Marketing (3-12 yrs)
Job Description Summary
1. Contribute to expanding the product's market coverage by setting up a product line-up operation plan.
2. Contribute to maximizing sales and minimizing loss by managing product lifecycle and developing pricing strategy to meet the target sales for the product.
1. [Line-up management] Perform the development and management of the line-up portfolio plan and efficiency improvement efforts and market issue response.
2. [Launch management] Perform the product/service launch timeline setting by analyzing the new model's target quantity and its profit and loss, and by working with the marketing department.
3. [Pricing operation] Participate in devising the pricing operation strategy of each segment and model.
4. [Discontinuation management] Devise the plans to minimize the leftover materials when a product is to be discontinued by setting appropriate discontinuation timeline and plans to utilize the leftover materials.
Additional Job Description
- Develops professional expertise by complying with company policies and procedures
- Works on problems of moderate scope where analyzing situations or data requires a review on various factors
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Normally receives general instructions on routine work with detailed instructions on new projects or assignments