Assistant Manager at Samsung
Views:2246 Applications:462 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Samsung - Manager - Parts Planning (6-12 yrs)
1. Should have strong knowledge of Demand Planning & Forecasting methods. Working in parts planning would be the added advantage.
2. Well versed of Order / PO Management to Global vendors (From raising the PO Till final GR in system).
3. Should have worked on overall cycle from PO to Payment.
4. Liaison with EXIM (Export / Import Logistics) team for shipment clearance.
5. Managing different types of PO, including Initial, Regular, FOC, Return & Refund.
6. Managing the parts ordering with MRP system (Should have worked on SAP / Oracle or any other equivalent ERP system).
7. Prefer to have hand on experience of any forecasting system or exclusive demand planning ERP module.
8. Must have the knowledge of Seasonal parts planning & advance distribution based on the sales / demand trends.
9. Planning of SVC parts / Accessories / Tools & Jigs in-line with Sales Planning.
10. Should have the experience in managing the local supplies within India from OEM- s, Factories & other Local Vendors.
11. Well versed in handling Supply discrepancies & shortages from vendors.
12. Should have experienced claim management with vendors for defective / Dead on arrival items.
13. Low stock management & follow-up with vendors for controlling the customer back orders.
14. Management of refurbished Parts planning & coordinating with India factories for supplies.
15. Planning & Procurement of child parts for refurbishing.
16. Contract Management with Samsung subsidiaries & Third party vendors.
17. Management & optimization of All India Inventory.
18. Managing parts obsolescence (scrapping & liquidation to other subsidiaries).
19. Should have the desired basic knowledge of HSN, & GST Tax rates relevant to import of goods.
20. Should be well versed with the customs clearance activities & procedures.
21. Experienced in co-working with Technical team, Taxation team, Logistics team & other relevant departments of company pertaining to planning activities.