Talent Acquisition Specialist at Samsung Electronics
Views:1738 Applications:640 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Samsung - Loyalty Operations Manager (3-10 yrs)
Role and Responsibilities :-
- Responsible for managing day to day operations and ensure adherence to standard operating procedures at all times within the defined TAT.
- Managing internal and external stakeholders for new process creation and enhancement of existing processes.
- Handle entire operations process, from prioritizing member related queries to maintaining program SLAs with internal and external stakeholders like Customer Experience/Call Centre/ IT/Finance etc.
- Co-ordinate with IT support for development of new projects and IT troubleshooting activities. Ensuring FTR (First Time Right) approach is being followed for all customer and dealer escalations. Ensuring adherence of dealer payment TAT's as per the defined SLA's.
- Strategize, prepare and execute loyalty campaigns to drive business objectives and create a campaign calendar and align stakeholders accordingly.
- Provide analyses and interpretations of customer data and insights to identify key drivers for optimization and improve outcomes.
- Co-ordinate and draw a process/program improvement roadmap for the program.
- Preparing process notes and training other team members on a regular basis.
- Responsible for publishing program performance reports and SLA performance on a weekly/monthly basis.