Talent Specialist at Samsung Electronics
Views:2079 Applications:707 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Samsung - Key Account Manager - Online Sales (2-7 yrs)
PURPOSE OF POSITION :
- The Key Account Manager maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large ecommerce portal like Flipkart.
- The Key Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales quota from assigned strategic accounts.
- The Key Account Manager represents the entire range of IM products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers' needs and expectations are met by the company
JOB RESPONSIBILITY :
- Account Facing
1. Relationship management with senior mobiles category team A series & Flagship at Flipkart
2. Monthly - Quarterly biz plan alignment with Flipkart
3. Seller alignment on biz plan, working capital & credit management
4. Monitoring of SCM KPIs expectation from Amazon like fill rates, selection, geography replication,
5. Account level fin-ops management
6. Strengthen hygiene rules to minimize CI
Samsung Facing :
1. Deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly revenue biz goals (share, selling, sellout, AP1 accuracy, WOS) for A series & Flagship
2. Ensure that AP1, sellout forecast input for rolling 12 weeks prepared by KAMs is reflected in GSCM
3. Prepare weekly AP2 forecast in consultation with the SOP team
4. Ensure right availability of A series stocks in consensus meeting along with offline & online SOP teams
5. Lead team of KAMs based to manage sales operations for A series & Flagship
6. Ensure zero block days for all account based on credit limit, credit days and internal hygiene guidelines
7. Network with online PM, SOP, offline PM, finance, legal and other key cross functional internal stake holders
8. Implement new / offline differentiated sell out enablers at Flipkart by getting requisite internal approvals
9. Continuous estimation of competition moves on the platform, market sizing and co-developing counter plans from Samsung with the online PM, SOP teams
KEY RESULT AREAS :
- Achieves assigned sales quota in designated strategic accounts.
- Achieves strategic customer objectives defined by company management.
- Completes strategic customer account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Maintains updated Presentations meeting Client & Company Standards & lead presentations, Meetings & negotiations in these accounts
- Maintain required Agreements (Supply, Service, etc); Prepare the required Management reports for the Strategic Accounts.
- Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame
- Has handled sales in large set ups/has managed large key accounts