Manager Recruitment at Samsung India Pvt Ltd
Views:4104 Applications:1615 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Samsung - Key Account Manager - eCommerce Vertical (5-10 yrs)
The Key Account Manager - Ecommerce will be responsible for implementing account-specific sales plan, strategy and tools for one or more consumer electronics categories.
1. Biz Ownership - Revenue generation from ecommerce portals and executing strategy & partnerships that can help in incremental & profitable growth
2. Planning & Communication - Develop short-term as well as long-term plans for growth and report on regular basis on the state of key topline and bottom-line metrics and risk factors
3. Forecasting - Ensure efficient demand & supply management to enable industry benchmark inventory turns for the category and to generate positive/self-sustaining business
4. Marketing - Work closely with digital marketing team to ensure sufficient visibility for our products and ensure strong participation in marketing events conducted on the platforms
5. Competition Tracking - Stay on top of changing trends through in-depth data analysis & market sensing to enable on-time actions or counter-measures
Pre-requisites for the role :
1. Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred.
2. 5+ years of progressive experience in sales / business development roles
3. Preferred industries: consumer electronics, computer hardware, ecommerce etc.
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills.