HR Associate at Samsung
Views:867 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Samsung - Campaign Manager (5-8 yrs)
(i) 5+ years of relevant experience
(ii) 60% or 6 CGPA throughout starting Xth Std.
Candidate should be comfortable working in Night Shift.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Lead special initiatives that will drive operational efficiency and/or increase revenue and manage key accounts and lines of business
- Partner with Sr. Account Management team (Account Executive and Client Solution Manager) through each step of the campaign process; from ideation to implementation to post-campaign reporting
- Advise on strategic media plans based on campaign objectives and budgets
- Assist in RFP responses to ensure ease of setup by ad-operations team
- Liaise and lead conversations between different departments within the company to ensure successful campaign execution, including asset deliverables, timelines, tags and KPIs and give feedback to the Product Marketing team and better ways to package our products and solutions
- Partner with Ad-Ops to troubleshoot delivery issues and proactive optimization strategies
- Review creative and assets to ensure no assets are missing and full compliance of all trackers fired
- Validate campaign setup to ensure performance will be in line with customer expectations and monitor campaign delivery to ensure campaigns are running as expected and targeted objectives are met
- Measure and communicate campaign performance to the Account Management team throughout the duration of the campaign, including post campaign wrap ups and produce reports and recommendations
- Willing to work in US shifts and it will be fixed.
- Ready to work in fixed Night shift
Skills and Experience Required :
- Expert in Programmatic advertising, Creative Management, Pixel Management, advertising standards namely VAST and VPAID
- Expert on execution of the campaign using more than one platform such as: DoubleClick Bid Manager, AppNexus, Adelphic, Simpli.fi, The Trade Desk and any other DSPs, RTB media (DSPs, SSPs, Exchanges or in-house ad-network tools)
- Able to troubleshoot complicated discrepancies between DSP and adservers or DSPs and SSPs.
- Expert on Viewability, Optimization, Private marketplace deals and ad fraud measurement with Ad-verification and Audience verification vendors such as MOAT, DoubleVerify, Nielsen DAR and others
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Jira and Operative.One
- Strong communication skills, able to lead conversations that involve Sr. counterparts
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.