Manager Recruitment at Samsung India Pvt Ltd
Views:1639 Applications:506 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Samsung - Assistant Manager/Manager - Business Strategy & Innovation (2-8 yrs)
Position Summary :
- Maximize operation competitiveness by comprehensively analyzing changes in internal and external management environment and IT technology, and establishment of process operation strategy.
- Improve the efficiency of operation by designing and constructing operation process and system in response to change in business dynamics
- Identify operational issues of business divisions and related subsidiary and make fundamental improvements to contribute to business including revenue and profit generation
- [Process Planning] : Promote activities to upgrade business process strategy and identify the current operational task
- [Process management]: Implement activities to design process in order to optimize the entire distribution/Sales and improve competitiveness of unit processes and solve the current issue
- [System design and management] Design management infrastructure system design and its improvement in accordance with related process operation standards
- [Development of Innovation methodology] manage activities to develop new innovation theme and implementation methodology and apply them in actual business.
- [operation performance management] Promote activities to develop process performance indicators and manage operation by monitoring abnormal situations.
- [Change management] define effective change management process for transformational initiative and ensure implementation/adoption till last mile.
- [Project Management] Ensure project planning and 100% adherence of project milestones
- [Stakeholder management] Alignment with business division leaders on project objective and communication of progress.
- [Project governance and communication] Ensure project governance through steering committee meetings and timely assessment of risk and mitigation steps.
- [Partner management] coordinate and manage internal and external IT/business partners.