Manager - Talent Acquisition at Samsung Display Noida
Views:1488 Applications:402 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Samsung - Assistant Manager - Legal - LLB (2-4 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Contract Management:
a. Drafting, review, vetting, redlining and processing of variety of Agreements like Non - Disclosure Agreements, Service Agreements, Construction Agreements, Procurement Agreements, Logistics Agreements, IT Agreements, Software Agreements, Advertising Agreements, MOUs, LOIs and as required from time to time;
b. Creation of new draft Agreements based on business teams- requests;
c. Risk mitigation while formulating contracts;
d. Handling complex to very complex negotiations and closing the Legal points;
e. Handling complete contract life cycle independently and maintaining the responsibility thereof;
f. Highlighting the critical risk areas to the management;
g. Getting relevant inputs and approvals from various stakeholders like Finance, business and purchase teams;
h. Ensuring applicability of the internal process, policies and procedure of SDN;
i. Maintaining trackers of the Contracts; and
j. Issuing reminders to the Business Team for expiry, renewal etc.
1. Legal Review of all essential documents for risk mitigation.
2. Dealing with solicitors & advocates for obtaining their views & opinions on various Legal matters and holding meetings and / or discussions with them for the same.
3. Litigation Support:
a. Sending Legal Notice as required;
b. Responding to Legal Notice as required;
c. Filing of Court cases, as required;
d. Supervising and keeping track of the Litigation matters of the Company;
e. Appearing in Courts as Company's representative; and
f. Arranging and attending meetings with panel Advocates of the Company.
4. Legal advice to the management as requested.
5. Legal research.
6. Any other legal support, as requested from time to time.
7. Keeping track of the changes in applicable laws.
8. Providing support to the audits from Legal perspective.