Manager - HR and Partnerships at Samhita Social Ventures
Views:9793 Applications:606 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:315
Samhita Social Ventures - Manager - Corporate Social Responsibility (4-8 yrs)
- Present Samhita's expertise and capabilities in the social sector, specifically in CSR strategy consulting, program management, employee engagement and other activities of the CSR lifecycle to potential donors.
- Undertake secondary research, engage colleagues and work under the direction of the Associate Director (South) to submit proposals to donors.
- Identify and attend Business Development opportunities such as roundtables, conferences and other events to generate new leads.
- Work closely with the Associate Director to develop a robust pipeline of business opportunities for Samhita.
- Engage existing clients to build confidence in the partnership and thereby ensure sustainability of the business.
- Identify opportunities to upsell or cross-sell Samhita services to existing donors, thereby enhancing social impact.
- Program Management - Be responsible for successful execution of up to 2 CSR programs
- Set up program operating models, monitoring and reporting processes and schedules in consultation with internal (Associate Director (South), other team members) and external (donor and NGO responsible for project execution) stakeholders. Conduct field visits to project sites, liaise with Government authorities for permissions and apprise donors on progress of projects.
- Effectively track and oversee the execution of CSR projects by NGO partners, ensuring transparency in activities and fund utilization, adherence to project timelines and alignment of the project to the larger objectives with which it was begun.
- Communicate clearly and succinctly with donors, NGO partners and senior management of Samhita on all occasions to set expectations, troubleshoot where required and ensure the smooth functioning of the projects.