Associate Director at Samhita Social Ventures
Views:1317 Applications:310 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Samhita - Manager/Senior Manager - Skilling (8-14 yrs)
Organisation Overview (Samhita.org)
- Samhita is a social impact consulting firm, with a vision to build a 'better normal'. The better normal reimagines business environments where social value is an integral aspect of growth, putting stakeholders and environmental guardianship at the centre of business strategy, a strategy that evolves from inputs to outcomes, from individuals to ecosystem, and from delivering services to building capacity and enabling the market.
- To do this, we support companies to align their core competencies with the needs of the social sector, and build catalytic partnerships with stakeholders with in-depth knowledge and networks to execute sustainable, outcome-oriented social impact initiatives. This approach bridges the gap between purpose and action, and forges business responsibility strategies that balance people, pro- t and planet, thereby creating a better normal for communities, environments and businesses.
Role Overview : Looking for a Manager/Sr. Manager proficient in working with in skilling team, experienced in need identification, program concept creation and delivering end to end execution of projects.
Job Description :
1. Work on end to end program management - Program design, execution, reporting and monitoring for skilling
2. Conduct prospect research to identify, cultivate and solicit new project implementation partners and programs
3. Manage external implementation partners, outcomes and impact
4. Build presentation and proposal and support in Business Development
5. Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
6. Build collaboration and partnerships for scale
Qualification, Skills and Experience :
1. 8+ years of experience of having worked in the development sector, skill development ecosystem (training partner, Academia, Industry body or Councils)
2. Experience in providing and handling multisectoral skilling requirements (youth, women, Entrepreneurship, Schools, Colleges, Industry etc)
3. Ability to structure projects/engagements for the team
4. Strong Interpersonal and presentation skills
5. Strong project management skills managing complex, multifaceted projects resulting in measurable successes - Field oriented person
6. Demonstrated success of developing and evaluating program models and NGOs, and selecting and operationalizing programs.
7. Ability to contribute beyond the defined scope of work
8. Good interpersonal, facilitating and influencing skills to engage a wide spectrum of external and internal stakeholders
9. Able to conceptualize and turn around thoughts and ideas into clear and persuasive concept notes and presentations