Samhita - Financial Inclusion Lead (12-18 yrs)
The incumbent is expected to screen and implement financial inclusion projects and partnerships.
S/he is expected to build partnerships and collaborations and in the process identify right partners for implementation.
The role will focus on providing technical guidance to Samhita teams engaged in partnerships with financial service providers for successful deployment of projects.
The incumbent along with team members will train financial service providers and other key stakeholders in the industry about the financial needs of beneficiaries by organizing workshops and focus groups.
Perform other related duties as required.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Building financial models using historical data and providing forecasts based on various industryrelated operating metrics.
- Conducting Scenario Analysis based on macro and micro factors that will help in accessing risk.
- Ensuring accurate modelling of allocated portfolios and developing new transaction models and enhancing the existing models.
- Recommending and Implementing process for improvements to programs and prepare forecast.
- Identifying the key financial and non-financial risks, recommending actions for mitigation of those risks.
- Applying appropriate sensitivity and scenario analysis to support investment actions.
- Updating financial models during earnings seasons and following corporate actions.
- Analyzing and identifying data requirements related derivation rules and model tracking.
- Capital Structure Analysis and Comparable Company Analysis
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- 14+ years of experience on performing financial modelling, financial analysis, valuations etc.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in financial inclusion for poor. Deep understanding of beneficiaries and their needs.
- Experience of working with NBFCs, research institutes, banks or consulting firms is a must.
- Excellent knowledge & experience on preparation of high quality power point presentations, excel based financial modelling & analysis.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Proven experience with financial analysis and expertise in Formulas, charts, macros.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Competency in investment appraisal techniques like NPV, DCF, IRR etc
- Excellent planning, organisational, and time management skills.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Candidates with MBA/CFA/CA qualifications are preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.