Senior Recruiter at Salesforce
Views:1030 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:124
Salesforce.com - Product Manager - Industry Principal (12-22 yrs)
Industry Principal - Domain Experts
Job Details :
Are you an innovative product manager who thrives in a fast paced collaborative environment and loves working with the best technology team in the world?
The Salesforce Industries Team is looking for a top Product Management professional to drive the next set of industry-specific functionality to accelerate our growth. You will be an influencer and thought leader with in-depth technical expertise, credibility and possess large scale implementation experience as a solution architect to establish yourself as a subject-matter expert within the Industries Team.
Here's what you'd be doing:
- Own our industry product Point of View and roadmap including how it works with/leverages partner integrations.
- Own and drive the vision/strategy/roadmap/development for industry specific capabilities
- Work with our Financial Services, Health Cloud and other industries product managers to define roadmap and prioritize features
- Work with PMs in other clouds like Sales, Service, Marketing & IoT Teams to identify what we can leverage/extend/optimize for industries
- Work with our Industries experts to define the next business problem to solve that brings multiplier effect for our team
- Engage with customers, partners, and ISVs, along with product ambassadors from across Salesforce to prioritize the right features
- Represent Salesforce as a Integration expert at customer interactions, industry and corporate events, and through community sites and social media.
First and foremost:
- Minimum Eight years minimum experience in either Financial Services, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Automotive or Public Sector verticals
- Demonstrated experiences in deploying solutions for various verticals, preferably, in the front office (CRM) domain
- Salesforce implementation (hands-on) experience is preferred
- One or more on-premise/SaaS packaged COTS (Commercial Off-the-Shelf) solutions for CRM, e-Commerce, or mobile (e.g. Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Oracle, Siebel, SAP, WorkDay, etc.) is required
- Demonstrated end-2-end business process knowledge in key verticals is required
- Strong Product Management and/or Solution Architecture skills
- Ability to work in a team of other PMs who have dependencies on you and vice versa. Others would leverage much of what you work on with corresponding needs for their functionality.
Everything else that matters:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related disciplines or equivalent experience in technical roles
- Experience in product management/solution architect roles with deep domain/process knowledge in verticals like Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing and Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Agile methodology
- MBA a plus
- A sense of humor, and grace under pressure
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's - World's Most Innovative Company- five years in a row and one of Fortune's - 100 Best Companies to Work For- eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.