Recruiter at Salesforce
Views:2256 Applications:469 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:214
Salesforce.com - Lead - Analyst/Strategy & Operations (9-20 yrs)
This role is part of a high-performance, results-oriented team that values innovation. Success in this role means assisting product leadership to drive the continued success of Salesforce by supporting our product growth strategy. Sample projects range from the strategic to the very operational including evaluating worldwide market opportunities, supporting the creation of the product growth strategy, business planning, market segmentation, sales pipeline analysis and regular review of key performance metrics.
Deliverables include detailed analytic models, custom performance analysis, building a scalable reporting infrastructure, and packaging findings into presentation-ready content for salesforce.com executives. The role is cross-functional and requires interaction with various areas of the organization and provides exposure to senior executives.
The successful candidate will have relentless curiosity and possess a passion for creating innovative analysis to identify opportunities. Moreover, he/she will excel at extracting insights from data and converting ideas to action.
- Lead ongoing analysis of business performance to support daily operations
- Design and interpret key performance metrics. Deliver insights & recommendations
- Assist in developing and delivering presentations for senior executives
- Support strategic initiatives including evaluating areas of opportunity for the businesses
- Troubleshooting operational issues as they surface; propose changes to systems/ processes to fix root causes
- Prepare analysis and recommendations for strategic decision making
- Work experience focused on quantitative analysis and logical reasoning (8+ of experience)
- Self-starter and high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
- Exceptional problem-solving skills: demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions
- Strong presentation skills, especially related to building compelling Google Doc presentations
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience with SQL (or similar analytical packages) a plus
- Work experience in consulting, finance, or product management is a plus
- Bachelor's/Master's degree from an accredited university
Posting Statement :
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.