Senior Recruiter at Salesforce
Views:3356 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:170
Salesforce.com - Account Executive - General Business - West/North India (14-20 yrs)
Position: Account Executive - General Business
- We are seeking proven sales performers to help us grow our loyal customer base for our General Business segment in West/North India. This is a role for someone who is a hunter and hungry for new business success. Responsibilities include generating new business in new accounts and also expanding the footprint inside existing customers, as well as playing a key role as you drive strategic CRM initiatives for companies across the West/North India market.
- This is a role for someone who can see the value of Cloud Computing and who can be a combination salesperson and evangelist to get the Salesforce penetration into the sector growing even more. On top of your own business development, we provide a range of support functions to help create and drive opportunities from internal sales support to highly skilled pre-sales so it is not just you against the world.
- Developing and managing relationships within our General Business segment focusing on customers in West/North India.
- Managing complex sales-cycles and presenting to C-level executives the value of our enterprise suite of applications.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce, while creating satisfied and reference-able customers.
- Demonstrating our product via the Web.
- 15+ years of experience carrying quota and closing deals in software (business applications preferred) or technology sales. Job grade and salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Successful track-record managing deals with customers in West/North India.
- Consistently over-achieved quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions.
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles.
- Bachelor's level degree required.
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills.
- Previous Sales Methodology training preferred.
- CRM experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, team environment.
- Strong customer references.
- Strong computer skills, including CRM, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's - World's Most Innovative Company- six years in a row and one of Fortune's - 100 Best Companies to Work For- nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.