Senior Recruiter at Salesforce
Views:401 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Salesforce.com - Account Executive - General Business - West/North India (14-20 yrs)
Position: Account Executive - General Business
- We are seeking proven sales performers to help us grow our loyal customer base for our General Business segment in West/North India. This is a role for someone who is a hunter and hungry for new business success. Responsibilities include generating new business in new accounts and also expanding the footprint inside existing customers, as well as playing a key role as you drive strategic CRM initiatives for companies across the West/North India market.
- This is a role for someone who can see the value of Cloud Computing and who can be a combination salesperson and evangelist to get the Salesforce penetration into the sector growing even more. On top of your own business development, we provide a range of support functions to help create and drive opportunities from internal sales support to highly skilled pre-sales so it is not just you against the world.
- Developing and managing relationships within our General Business segment focusing on customers in West/North India.
- Managing complex sales-cycles and presenting to C-level executives the value of our enterprise suite of applications.
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement in Salesforce, while creating satisfied and reference-able customers.
- Demonstrating our product via the Web.
- 15+ years of experience carrying quota and closing deals in software (business applications preferred) or technology sales. Job grade and salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Successful track-record managing deals with customers in West/North India.
- Consistently over-achieved quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions.
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles.
- Bachelor's level degree required.
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills.
- Previous Sales Methodology training preferred.
- CRM experience preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, team environment.
- Strong customer references.
- Strong computer skills, including CRM, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's - World's Most Innovative Company- six years in a row and one of Fortune's - 100 Best Companies to Work For- nine years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.