Director at Connexio Search
Views:1591 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Salesforce Expert - EdTech (3-6 yrs)
This role is with an exciting fast paced edtech firm in the space of online executive education. Their purpose is to create great leaders through education programs. They offer online education programs to learners across the world in collaboration with the executive education divisions of MIT Sloan, Columbia Business School and Tuck School of Business.
The Opportunity :
In your role as a Salesforce Expert, you will be working closely with Associate Director - Product and will be responsible for the end-to-end lifecycle of technology solutions built on the Salesforce platform.
You will be responsible for the strategic and operational aspects of the Salesforce product including clear definition of business problems, to-be business processes, requirements/user stories, as well as the consideration of overall user experience to deliver solutions across the Salesforce SaaS platform. Additionally, the Product Manager will own the technical delivery and overall health of the application in collaboration with business owners and other stakeholders.
Your Role :
- Oversee all business aspects of the development cycle (business case and initial funding requests, project requirements, leading User Acceptance Testing [UAT], coordinating internal and external communication plans, post-deployment validation and storyboarding)
- Define and document the overall business problem and to-be functional product implementation that meets business goals.
- Work with stakeholders in other functions to identify what we can leverage/extend/optimize.
- Develop and maintain journey maps, and user stories
- Quantifies value of proposed projects/solutions in order to cross-prioritize and sequence work
- Quantify trade-offs between out-of-box Salesforce functionality vs customizations
- Own delivery of product roadmap and feature release plans
- Influence the IT and application architecture, ensuring solutions bring benefits to the end users
Your Skills and Qualification :
- Demonstrable deep understanding of native Salesforce features and functionality.
- Possess skills and knowledge in designing, building and implementing custom applications.
- Proficiency in designing advanced reports, dashboards and automation of processes.
- A track record of successful project delivery and extensive (3+ years) product management experience.
- 3-6 years experience working with Salesforce platform, specifically Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Communities
- Salesforce certifications
- Experience with Agile Scrum delivery framework, specifically user story mapping, user story definition, and facilitating Scrum ceremonies
- Experience working with distributed external resources and vendor teams (onshore and offshore)
- Extremely strong written, oral communication and presentation skills