Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at Bridging GAPS
Views:289 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Salesforce Consultant - Cement Industry (3-10 yrs)
1) Salesforce Implementation in both functional and technical roles
2) In-depth understanding of the Sales Cloud functionalities including Lead/Opportunity Management, Campaign Management, Account Management, Activity Management, Case management, and ability to design solutions around the standard functionalities to meet the customer/Industry specific needs.
3) Must have working experience in Salesforce Lightning environment including lightning reports and dashboards
4) Must have very good understanding of Salesforce mobile and rolling out mobility projects. Any experience of implementing custom app with offline capabilities will be an advantage
5) Must have experienced in conceptualizing, designing and implementing solutions on the salesforce platform to solve business problems.
6) Must have configuration first approach with good understanding of the several business automation tools provided by salesforce like Flows, Process Builder, Workflows, Triggers, etc
7) Good understanding of Salesforce security including data security
8) Good Knowledge of designing integrations using Rest/SOAP APIs of salesforce in integrating with ERP (SAP) or any other applications
9) Good knowledge of development standards, skills in Apex/Visualforce and its usage across the application. Knowledge LWC will be good to have
10) Any exposure or knowledge of Salesforce Einstein and Einstein Analytics is preferable
11) Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to work well in a dynamic team environment spanned across locations
Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Lightning, Salesforce SFA, Schema Builder, Lightning Aura Components, Visualforce Pages/Components/Controllers, Apex Components, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Salesforce Integration, SOAP/Rest Integration, Force.com