Sales Trainer/Coach - EdTech (3-7 yrs)
We are looking for a Sales Coach to coordinate training activities that will help maximize our sales team's performance.
Sales Coach responsibilities include training and mentoring new salespeople, designing individual and team training courses and preparing educational material. To be successful in this role, you should have a good understanding of sales techniques and the ability to motivate employees of varying seniority.
Ultimately, you will help our salespeople develop their skills and achieve their targets.
- Act as a consultant to salespeople and provide helpful advice on coping with job-related challenges
- Onboard and train new salespeople
- Identify individual and team training needs
- Develop educational material, including presentations, sales scripts and case studies
- Gather feedback on all training programs from trainees, managers and instructors
- Set quarterly/monthly learning and development objectives for the sales team
- Evaluate employees- performance after each training
- Work experience as a Sales Coach, Sales Trainer or similar role
- Experience in a sales > 3 years
- Familiarity with role-playing activities and e-learning platforms
- Hands-on experience creating presentations (e.g. videos or slides)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to motivate people
- Problem-solving skills
- Additional training certification is a plus
- You are a self-initiator; driven and curious person with aptitude and agility to learn.
- You are a natural problem solver who can think out of the box.
- You don- t settle with what-is, you constantly strive for excellence.
- You are a leader who has built great teams and a team player with great interpersonal skills