Associate Consultant at Crescendo
Views:222 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Sales Support Role - Insurance Broking (2-5 yrs)
Sales Support job opportunity for a dynamic and result-driven professional having an experience of providing bid management support & preparing Client Briefing Pack and will be responsible for supporting the sales team in answering the RFI/RFP questions.
If you feel this is right opportunity for you, feel free to read on and apply.
Your Employer: A leading, global consultant firm providing career, healthcare and wealth insights to the clients.
You will be Responsible for:
- Understanding client's requirements and preparing answers of the asked questions in RFP
- Preparing Client Briefing Pack in the form of PPT for the sales team by fetching the data from annual reports, proxy statements, analyst reports and other secondary research sources
- Collaborating with the proposal project manager to prepare competitive proposals and RFP/RFI responses including researching, writing, compiling and editing content using internal resources to ensure consistent messaging
- Creation and maintenance of Marketing Collaterals (presentations, documents, flyers etc), to include operational insights
- Preparing client briefing presentations serving as pre-reads for consultants and client managers in helping them in their account planning and business development efforts for new prospects
- Using online market research reports and secondary research databases to create client profiles.
The Successful Candidate:
- Graduate/Post Graduate with 2-5 years of experience in Sales Support, proposal creation and drafting, with expertise in client research and market research preferably working in the Healthcare, Retirements, Insurance Broking Industry.
- Excellent presentation, oral communication skills and negotiation skills with strong writing and editing skills required.
- Good industry knowledge; target oriented individual with outstanding analytical and strategic thinking skills.
What is in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with one of the renowned firms of the world.
- Fast track career growth