Senior Consultant - Sales & Marketing at Crescendo Global
Views:146 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Sales Support Reporting/Presales Specialist - Investment Banking (5-10 yrs)
- Sales support / Presales specialist job opportunity where you will be supporting colleagues to facilitate Sales and Segment Leads. Strong experience in sales support in investment/asset/wealth management is preferred.
- Our client is looking for an individual having 5+ years of experience in secondary research in the area of investments and ability to write strategic decks for consumption of senior stakeholders with strong experience in working with global stakeholders. Experience in Asset/Investment management working with sales team to develop responses and sales presentations for global proposals industry would be preferred.
- If this is something that excites you, please read on and apply!
Location : Mumbai
Your Employer : Our client is one of the world's leading global BFSI & risk consultants. It is known for delivering on promises to its customers and recognized as a trusted brand, providing services like life insurance, annuities, retirement related services, mutual funds and investment management.
- Supporting colleagues to facilitate Sales and Segment Leads
- Supporting the Global Sales Enablement Team with RFIs, RFPs, DDQs and Annual Reviews, Proposal reviews.
- Steering the Proposal response process and be responsible for scope determination and work allocation.
- Supporting the management and oversight of potential and existing Distributors/3rd Parties.
- Management of processes in relation to fund registrations and distribution compliance including report generation, acting as conduit between the fund registration agent and the business
- Preparing market due diligence including new market scoping, and the assessment of licensing registration requirements, permissions and regulatory approvals
- High stakeholder management with both onshore and offshore teams
- Graduation/PG with 5 to 10 years of experience in conducting secondary research in the area of investments and ability to write strategic decks for consumption of senior stakeholders.
- Experience of sales support/ presales in investments will be preferred. Direct interaction with senior international stakeholders for delivery will be preferred.
- Experience in Asset/ Investment management industry would be preferred.
- Prior experience working with global stakeholders and managing off shore & on shore process transitions
- Deep understanding and experience of distribution/marketing in asset management
- Ability to accurately identify, document and recommend innovative solutions to complex business problems.
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication, negotiation and coaching skills
What is in store for you?
- Opportunity to work with one of the renowned firms of the world.
- A Meritocratic culture with clear career progression.