Leadership Hiring/Candidate Delight at Staffio HR
Views:1499 Applications:131 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Sales Strategy Specialist - Consulting Firm - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (4-5 yrs)
Exp: 4 - 5 years
CTC: 30 - 40 LPA
Talents with MBA (Tier 1 B Schools Only)
From Consulting Firms Only
This Sales Strategy Specialist role has been specifically carved out to :
a. provide centralized pre-sales support to our sales team in their efforts to increase our share of wallet with existing customers and bring onboard new customers and
b. support Ad-Ops team with post campaign analysis and insights that tie back to the campaign objective The daily task will revolve around and is not limited to:
- Research: Customer industry trends, key business priorities and challenges for existing/potential customers
- Account Planning: Customer wise sales strategy including account potential, current share of wallet, whitespaces, cross-sell and u p-sell opportunities
- Dream Account Strategy: Strategy to penetrate some of the marquee clients in the industry by mapping their needs with our offerings and thinking through Go To Market plan
- Post Campaign Analysis: Analyze campaign performance to draw insights to help our customers tie back campaign data to their overall objective and recommend next course of action
- Cross-functional co-ordination: Work closely with Sales, Ad-Ops and Marketing teams to drive our overall growth objectives This candidate must have prior experience and a proven ability as Pre-Sales consultant/research specialist.
The Candidate :
- The role will require the person to quickly pick up the business drivers for diverse industries, use smart ways to research on companies and their priorities, connect the dots to recommend what the sales team should pitch to these customers as well as ability to look at large data sets to drive insights for post campaign analysis.
- They would either have prior experience in a pre-sales role or be a part of a research team at a corporate or at a specialized research agency or at a consulting firm.
- Candidates working in a research role in a corporate can also apply.