Consultant at BlewMinds Consulting LLP
Views:6914 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Sales Strategy Manager - Global Sales Excellence - EduTech (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Develop, articulate, and defend sales strategy recommendations on a routine basis
- Provide detailed and actionable analysis to drive efficient performance
- Execute Sales & Marketing updates with a focus on performance forecasting, strategic quota setting, territory design and Marketing goals
- Translate data into meaningful business recommendations and actions
- Work with channel strategy team to incorporate brand inputs used in the development of Sales, Marketing / Channel Strategy.
- Work with marketing and sales functions to develop initiative plans and integrate in the sales/channel priority calendar.
- Provides sales perspective in the development of brand annual, monthly and initiative sales forecasts
- Works volume forecasts issues to resolution and adjusts as needed as the business develops
- Provides input into pricing strategy, focusing on the analysis of competitive activity, pricing strategy and its effect on execution framework expectations and volume.
Role involves handling following responsibilities :
1. Sales Strategy & Planning
2. Sales Forecasting, Analytics, Reporting
3. Sales Enablement
4. Sales Operations
5. Revenue Management
6. Growth Planning
Experience : 10-15 yrs of experience in managing sales strategy in enterprise segment in the IT Industry
Qualifications : MBA would be preferred