Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:42273 Applications:2243 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:419
Sales Specialist - eCommerce (1-5 yrs)
We have an opening for Sales Specialist with leading Ecommerce company for Bangalore location.
Role and Responsibilities for Sales Specialist
Working in a dynamic sales environment you will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, negotiating and closing contracts with sellers. Your success will be measured by the no of sellers, product selection and revenue your sellers bring on the platform. The ideal candidate will possess a demonstrated ability to think about ecommerce challenges and have the ability to convey compelling Company's products and services value propositions to sellers.
In addition to driving Sales the candidate will also be responsible for the following activities
- Help define a sales plan that is in line with our Seller Services business direction for one's category.
- Help identify and leverage locally dominant sellers.
- Establish long term partnerships with key seller partners for one's category.
Prior Experience and skills:
- Should have experience in sales and business development.
- Understanding of e-commerce desired.
- Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage.
- Should have experience in a results-oriented environment.
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business - by the numbers- .
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills. Has the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
- Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented.
- Experience selling nascent (embryonic/start-up) products/services into new markets is desirable.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
Personal attributes and competencies:
- Demonstrates intense customer focus.
- Demonstrated highest level of integrity, intellectual honesty, and strong work ethic.
- Sharp, analytical and thoughtful.
- Thoroughly thinks through problems to come up with solutions.
- Proven ability to successfully thrive in an ambiguous environment and changing market conditions.
- Simplifier but at the same time things big, takes smart risks, is innovative and can think out of the box.
- Develops original ideas, approaches, and solutions to typical, unusual or difficult situations or problems.
- Takes initiative. Doesn't wait to be asked. Plans efficiently while avoiding analysis paralysis.
- Consistent effort, intense commitment, and willingness to go above and beyond when needed.
- Strong team player, acts like an owner, and ultimately focused on delivering results with high standards.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.