HR at Sampoorna Consultants Pvt. Ltd
Views:25 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Sales Specialist - Contact Centre Technology (10-14 yrs)
Sales specialist Contact Centre Technology (Job Code : J46083)
- The role holder will be assigned with a sales quota for the Contact portfolio that covers the assigned global / regional accounts.
- Solution sales, Presales, solution consulting around contact centre technology. Works very closely with the sales team in building and closing large CC opportunities in the assigned global / regional accounts.
- To develop go to market strategy around the practice for the region. The strategy to involve accurate market info, addressable market share, client's ability to address the same and approach to achieve the same with clear delivery and support plans.
- Candidate takes a pro-active sales approach in developing account specific strategies / plan around contact centre practice with the specific account managers / sales directors. Executes them according to the plan.
- Develops qualified pipeline in the contact centre practice and provides regular updates on the progress and forecast.
- Candidate should have a strong functional understanding of Telecom (Voice services) and Contact centre components (ACD, IVR, multi-channel, dialler, WFO, Cloud and Private dedicated solution etc.) and significant experience in selling cloud contact centre solutions.
- Candidate should have a deep product understanding of Genesys and Cisco.
- Takes a very consultative approach in understanding customer requirements through workshops, discovery sessions and articulates a solution that meets those needs with commercial models and creates a road map for growth
- Develop and nurture strong client relationships at the executive and director levels; educate and advise clients on industry trends and technologies; attain trusted advisor status to clients.
- Should be strong in Communication, Analysis and Reasoning capabilities.
- Willing to learn new technologies and ability to learn them quickly.
- Should be highly self-motivated to carry out Responsibilities in co-ordination with practices and sales / pre-sales Teams.
- To draft proposal / presentations and make recommendations to customers.
- To work with internal, external and third party suppliers.
- To act as a key contributor and provide expert advice to other groups on technical and operational issues.
- To produce cost/timescale solutions/options and manage expectations as appropriate with customer or Business Unit/LoB teams.
- To personally participate in and contribute to professional community activities where applicable e.g. knowledge sharing, best