Sales Role - SaaS (4-10 yrs)
SaaS Sales - Legal research database provider(SaaS ,AI software)
Job description :
Our clients provides the electronic accessibility and search of legal, statutory, regulatory, procedural and business documents, industry leading search and tools to make legal research easier, faster and more intuitive. SaaS, AI driven platform.
Roles and Responsibilities :
Experience : 4-6 years (Sales & Business Development Experience in a B2B enterprise SaaS environment / enterprise software sales)
- Graduation: B.Tech/B.E/ Bsc-IT (Preferred)
- Post Graduation: MBA/ PGDM
Vision for Role :
- You will be responsible for the Revenue and profit from your products
- Responsible for end to end sales and business development.
- Identifying new opportunities, maximize new revenue & meet sales targets.
- Provide key customers in a pre-sales and post sales support capacity, including delivery of targeted product demonstrations and related requirements enabling sales.
- Conducting feature training and demo sessions for clients.
- Assist the Marketing with inputs for branding, communication.
Skills that we are looking for :
- Self-starter and capable of working independently
- Ability to handle ambiguity and change
- Very strong logical thinking capabilities and analytical skills
- Customer management and excellent communication & presentation skills
- Art of negotiation and prioritization
- Ability to manage teams and build close relationships with different team members.
- Strong understanding of recent & emerging IT trends and technical architecture.
- Excellent communication and high on aptitude.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.