Assistant Manager - Executive Search at MV India
Views:337 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Sales Role - Packaging Machine - Chemical & Cement Industry (8-15 yrs)
We are looking for Sales Manager for one of our European Client, India.
Job Reference No: JC# 294
Role & Designation : Sales Manager
Industry : Packaging Machinery
Division : Machinery Division
Location : Vadodara, Gujarat
Qualifications : Technical degree or commercial bachelor's degree with technical knowledge or equal profound training.
Experience : 8-15 years of experience in Chemical Equipment Industry.
Reporting to : Global Reporting
Language : Fluency in English is a must
- Profound knowledge of the Indian Chemical Industries.
- Experience of Bulk Chemical/Cement Packaging machinery
- Strong understanding of chemical products and the different product specification.
- Strong Sales skills and assertiveness.
- Willingness to travel across India.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Professional development of our sales activities in the chemical/Cement Industry.
- Acquisition customer consultation in technical and commercial aspects, quotation preparation, negotiation and project finalization.
- Technical and commercial assistance during order execution.
- Focusing on Key account customers and subsidiaries in India.
- Preparation of sales strategies and monitoring of result achievement.
- Developing a mix of marketing activities to achieve sales target.
We Offer :
- A long-term assignment in a worldwide recognized organization that is proud to grow and develop their employees on a long-term base.
- Opportunities to work with the world's biggest chemical manufacturers as customers.
- Sales and marketing world class products and latest technologies in one of the fastest growing market.
If you have experience of selling packaging machine to Chemical/Cement industry then apply/contact , call at 9821214196 (please only call when you have relevant experience)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.