HR Executive at V-Konnect Associates Pvt Ltd.
Views:1997 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Sales Role - Merchant Acquisition - POS Vertical - Bank (5-9 yrs)
Urgent hiring for one of the Leading Indian Bank
Roles and Responsibility :
1) To ensure incremental liability generation by helping the BANK acquire POS linked Current Accounts.
2) Devising new Merchant Acquiring programs to suit business requirements of different bank business segments.
3) To assist the Channel/ Sales team in sourcing incremental Merchant Accounts by designing contests, launching promos, process/ product innovation,etc.
Sustained Revenue generation : To ensure that the Bank earns a healthy AMB income on all POS linked Current Accounts. Focus on increasing the transaction revenue to the Bank.
1) Ensuring detailed Product documentation adhering to RBI guidelines and internal policies defined by the Banks Compliance team.
2) Providing inputs on Merchant Acquiring processes with clear deviation/delegation matrices, exception management,etc.
3) Clean audit reporting, ensuring valid vendor agreements, SLAs, service provider agreements, etc.
Human Capital Management:
1) Conducting trainings for Sales/Branch teams
2) Service provider, vendor and network/association management
Systems Controls & Processes & Cost Management:
1) Provide inputs in setting up operations and systems for launching programs in Merchant Acquiring in consultation with TSG/NOC/Compliance and MCC teams
2) Monitor the Product PnL and Program PnLs
3) Delivering various MIS to monitor risk, customer service, etc.
Effective Cost Management:
1) Continuously drive lower costs with various vendor partners
2) Portfolio Analysis and Management
1. Work closely with the existing vendor ATOS to ensure day to day functioning through adequate control over inventory of various terminals (PSTN, GPRS, MPOS).
2. Ensure the payments to the vendor are processed with due diligence
3. Ensure adequate compliance is maintained by the partner in line with bank audit/ compliance requirement which are tuned to the RBI mandates from time to time
4. Identify alternate vendors to ensure continuity
5. Keep close control over the joint P&L of the program to ensure a win-win solution for all stakeholders
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.