HR at Judge India Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Views:1040 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Sales Role - IT Solution (18-22 yrs)
IT Solution- Sales
Judge Group India a subsidiary of The Judge Group, a market leader in IT and Healthcare professional services, seeks a Practice Head-Solution Sales to join its India office. This is an exciting opportunity with an uncapped EARNINGS POTENTIAL annually. This Practice Head plays an essential role in our companys growth by leading sales and delivery (P&L) efforts for the acquisition/delivery of accounts. Celebrating our 50th year in business, Judge provides world-class consulting, learning, and talent solutions to companies across the USA, Canada, and India.
- Lead the efforts for building the Solution Sales Practice based out of Judge India through marketing, personal selling and delivering on IT Solutions.
- Proven success in getting the clients and delivering on their needs based out of India.
- Adept at selling onshore/offshore model
- Build an annual $2-4MM+ sales pipeline of consulting, training, and staffing services to start with (first year)
- Getting certifications and partnerships (gold partners, etc) of the various applicable partners.
- Identify new target clients and build account acquisition strategies to position Judge as a new supplier/client partner through research, relationship development, client meetings, and entertainment events
- Target C-Level, Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Human Resources, and VP/Director-level contacts
- Be an expert in all of Judges capabilities, our clients industries, current trends, and solutions
- Manage RFP process for opportunities in pipeline; will require extensive business proposal writing skills and creativity in developing and communicating solutions
- Present our brand via in-person presentations and meetings, phone conferences, and on-line presentations
- Negotiate contracts and close opportunities
- Expand and integrate Judges entire portfolio of services within existing accounts, coordinating cross division communication, management and delivery of our services for customers
- Cultivate and expand existing portfolio of select accounts through regular communication, quarterly business reviews, and executive/senior level client visits
- Collaborate personal sales efforts with local Judge offices and regional sales teams
- Monitor delivery in accordance with contractual SLAs in concert with all regional staff
- 18+ years of IT consulting & staffing industry experience leading business development and IT delivery efforts.
- Experience of delivering IT solutions.
- IT Services/ solutions/staffing anything will do.
- Proven ability of ramping up the technical team and business simultaneously.
- Experience in product/solution management, idea initiation, solution conceptualization and designing.
- Devising the Go-to-Market strategies, preparing marketing collaterals, and managing future roadmap
- Bachelors Degree in Technology and Masters in Business (preferred)
- Knowledge of emerging technology and trends.
- Must have a strong network of qualified buyers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and negotiation skills
- Experience with marketing via social media; strong presence on LinkedIn
What Judge will provide you?
- A well formulated career with exceptional opportunity for growth
- The opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and highly regarded Technology Solutions and Staffing firms in the industry
- Fast paced, performance-based organization that publicly and financially rewards its employees for achieving a high level of success
- 49+ years of successful business and streamlined processes based on industry best practices
- Hands-on Leadership team dedicated to the overall success of the organization and its employees
- Superior technology and state of the art Customer Relationship Management System
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism, ownership and diligence will be on offer for the right person along with a well-defined career path.
- Winning culture with a fun, friendly and team-oriented environment
- Competitive base salary, bonus and uncapped commission
- World class comprehensive training in our Noida based headquarters, and continuous on the job training
- Ability and incentives to cross sell technology, talent and staffing solutions
- Generous client entertainment allowance
- Car allowance and cell phone reimbursement
- Other excellent benefits
About Judge India and The Judge Group:
Judge India, established in 2016 is the part of The Judge Group, USA, established in 1970. The Judge Group is a global leader in Talent and Technology solutions that provides technology consulting, staffing solutions, Learning Solutions and Technology Solutions & Services. Our solutions are delivered through an annual workforce of 8,000+ professionals and a network of locations across the India, United States and Canada.
The Judge Group India was recently awarded the Most admired company to work for award by ET Now in India In US, it is ranked as the 12th Largest Information Technology Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.