Research Associate at Antal International
Views:847 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Sales Role - Freight Forwarding - Consulting Firm - Contractual Role (3-5 yrs)
Our client (one of the large global management consulting firm) has asked us to help them with Sales and Marketing experienced in logistics. (Skilled in Sales & Marketing, Leadership, Customer Service) for one of their large consulting engagement in India. This will be 1 year of contractual role.
Our client (consulting firm) is undertaking a large Sales strategy transformation or improvement program in a large Freight forwarding Industry in India. The program involves improvements in sales and marketing and looks at Sales improvement opportunities. The program is for 2 years and already there is a team of consultants carrying out analysis and improvement idea generations on the ground. Now, there is a need of a strong B2B Sales, who can collate all improvement initiatives that are ongoing and provide timely insights to the consulting team on the implementation gaps and action needed
Opportunity to work with the TIER 1 management consulting firm.
- Sales experience of 3-5 years; Preference to work done in logistics sales.
- Open to traveling with a minimum commitment of 1 year.
- Contact and ensure to qualify identified prospects, leads, and suspects from established marketing campaigns plus current business partner relations.
- Conduct initial onsite, remote demonstrations and detailed follow-up demonstrations customized to show how solution attains particular prospect requirements.
- Stimulate sales activities to attain or exceed revenue objectives on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Update and maintain continuously internal marketing database to precisely reflect sales activities and prospect status.
- Support preparation of perfect monthly, quarterly and yearly sales projection along with pipeline reports.
- Assist partner distribution networks associated with distribution plus the promotion of organization materials.
- Prepare marketing plans determining specific organization product family needs.
- Develop market and competitive analysis, pricing schedules, forecasts, promotional plus advertising requirements.
- Develop and coordinate promotional as well as collateral materials like brochures, videos, binders, and trade show graphics, etc.
- Support marketing and sales programs together with the Sales & Marketing Manager, Europe as well as the Domestic Marketing team.
- Support incorporates plus product branding at international conventions and trade shows.
- Conduct account maintenance, inquiry calls, outside sales calls, qualification calls, concierge visits, site visits, and varied sales activities.
- Prepare, plan and implement local marketing events, strategies and initiatives to enforce bar, boardroom and dining room sales.
- Plan and implement corporate events as defined in standard operating procedures.
- Execute accurately all organization initiatives, policies plus procedures to improve quality, operations, and service.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.