Leadership Hiring at Quess Corp
Views:489 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Sales Operations & MIS Role - BPO/IT/ITeS (7-10 yrs)
JD: Sales Operations - MIS
- Support the sales team with process improvement, measurement, tracking, and analytics relevant to their functional areas
- Partner with the Sales and Marketing department to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards
- Partnering with Sales to create and maintain sales forecasting models and data
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes - excel automation, etc.
- Managing and maintaining sales process adherence with respective business Sales teams
- Create fortnightly, monthly, and Quarterly content for executive dashboard reporting
- Track and analyze key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, and quota attainment
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Maintain regular check-ins with Sales s and others who contribute to opportunity development to determine how sales opportunities are tracking against the plan and identify any problems for internal review and problem solving
- Managing and maintaining sales data in excel and later in CRM
- 7-10 years of work experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in creating reports and managing dashboards
- Bachelor's/PG degree required; technical or business-related field preferred
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Advanced Excel skills with an understanding of (preferred) of CRM applications