Sales Operations Analyst - Finance & Risk Practice (8-12 yrs)
The key focus area of this role is to support Senior Management with sales metrics and insights to expand customer wallet share, increase productivity and customer retention.
- Cross-reference and reconcile data across different systems like Salesforce.com, financial and commissions systems, etc to draw out a holistic view which will aid in better account & sales planning at the country level.
- Preparing and presenting dashboards to show-case insights and recommendation on historical metrics on Sales, Renewals, Cancellations and lead indicators around risk of cancellations, up sell /cross sell potential.
- Perform analysis on data around various 'Deals' across customers and geographies and feel-in intelligence to replicate them pan-industry.
- Establish and monitor a framework around Competition tracking, account tracking for key accounts. Track ROI on marketing campaigns etc.
- Perform statistical analysis on identifying drivers of winning deals. Classify deals according to their complexity or risk of failure.
- Perform Sales analysis including ROI calculations, forecasting revenues, forecasting costs and overall margins.
- Postgraduate with 8+ years of analytical experience, ideally in sales analytics or business operations.
- Minimum 6+ years in financial modeling and data analysis.
- Experience with Salesforce.com, SQL/ databases tools, dashboard creation and reporting tools like Tableau.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Excellent communication, project and time management, writing and presentation skills with the ability to confidently interact with senior management.
- Detailed knowledge of specified systems, metrics, and customer segmentation that support business growth.
- Strong ability to build relationships and deliver in a cross-functional / matrix environment.