Sales Manager - US Business - Staffing Services (3-8 yrs)
Sales Manager - US Business
MacroHire was formed with the motto of simplifying hiring. Over the last three years, MacroHire has expanded its business across India, USA, and Australia. We add great value to our Client's talent acquisition strategy via our people, process, and technology. As we move to the next stage of growth, we are looking for Sales leaders who want to create a significant impact in the HR domain.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for driving the complete sales cycle. From prospecting to closure.
- Responsible for driving short and long-term sales strategy for the US market
- Take ownership of end-to-end account BD cycle - from pitching to client onboarding remotely
- Lead discussions virtually and engage with SPOCs in the US market
- Consistently build pipelines and ensure a steady flow of engagement
- Knowledge-based approach with research on industry trends and best practices
- Responsible for sales-related ideation and content creation (ppts, templates, agreements)
Desired Candidate Profile
- Comfortable working in the US time zone (5 pm to 2 am)
- Should have past experience selling service in the US market
- Should have knowledge of lead generation tools like Linkedin, Lusha, etc
- Ability to connect and drive conversations with CXO-level candidates
- Consultative selling approach - Have great presentation skills
- Should be street smart and think on his/her feet
- Caliber to lead the team in future
- Continuously deliver on sales quota
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.