Senior Executive - HR at Utkarsh Staffing Solutions
Views:644 Applications:248 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Sales Manager - Trade Operations - FMCG Startup (5-8 yrs)
- Create offline plans for both GT and MT for the year and qtrs.
- Achieve business objectives on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Build a distribution network in focus geographies as per the priorities of the organization.
- Negotiate terms of trades with key accounts and distributor partners.
- Good understanding of how BTL works in an offline channel- drive local sales promotions in both GT and MT. Build pricing models with relevant margins to the trade in consultation with the CEO.
- Ability to build, motivate and drive teams to achieve targets for the quarters and the year.
- Develop and execute annual plans, budgets and KPIs of team below to drive value and product by market.
- Develop channel and market strategies for area distribution encompassing outlet coverage, availability and visibility.
- Design and implement sales systems, reporting, distributor policies, stock norms, billing and collection.
- Managing channel partners to drive healthy ROI for them and profitability for the organization - manage margins for these stakeholders with minimal channel conflicts.
Key Deliverable :
- Distribution Expansion in GT and Modern Trade.
- Achieving Sales targets.
- Build motivated teams to drive organizational priorities.
Technical Skillsets :
- Relationship oriented to handle multiple stakeholders such as account managers, distributors, retailers, internal marketing and finance teams.
- Analytical - driven by data.
- Understanding of not only offline channels but also how online play works so as to understand channel dynamics and avoid conflicts.