Sales Manager - Trade Forex - RTFX - Bank (2-4 yrs)
Trade Forex - RTFX -Sales Manager - Top Bank
A. Business Targets :
1. To achieve RTFX Income Target on entire range of Trade & Forex products, viz., Imports/ Exports/ Bank Guarantees & LCs / Buyer's Credit/ FDI/ODI/ ECB, A2 remittances, Currency Sale/Purchase, Forex Cards, FCY DDs, inward and outward Remittances etc.
2. Ensuring each of the mapped branches meets its RTFX income target
3. Ensuring each managed portfolio in the mapped branches becomes active on RTFX products
B. New Customer Acquisition :
1. Joint visits/calls with branch staff to prospective customers being acquired by the branch for pitching RTFX products.
2. Carrying out enhanced due diligence on the customers referred by branch to determine their suitability for RTFX products from FEMA and TBML perspective
C. Activation of Existing Customers on RTFX Products :
1. Training branch staff and portfolio owners on the RTFX products to enable them to pitch the same to existing customers in the day to day interactions
2. Joint visits/calls with branch staff to existing customers to activate them on RTFX products
3. Carrying out enhanced due diligence on the customers referred by branch to determine their suitability for RTFX products from FEMA and TBML perspective.
D. Retention of customers availing RTFX products To continuously engage with customers availing RTFX products to :
1. Ensure seamless and fast delivery of customer requirements to his satisfaction
2. Ensure against any poaching attempt by competition
3. Maximise bank's share of his wallet
4. Identify any possible change in customer business/ profile/ transactions that could be ground of suspicion for any FEMA violation/ TBML angle.
E. Business Development :
1. To identify potential RTFX segments/industries in the branch catchment and working jointly with branches to effectively tap the business opportunity.
2. Support the branch in creating visibility for RTFX products, and driving marketing promotions in the catchment in coordination with regional marketing teams
3. Push centrally driven business contests and campaigns in the mapped branches with BMs, CHs, Circle Heads Regional Marketing Team and TFMS.
F. Maximising Revenue :
1. Negotiation and finalization of pricing both on exchange margin and commission with the customer for RTFX products
2. Negotiation and finalization of transaction specific exchange rate with customers availing IBR linked pricing and getting the same booked with Treasury on a back to back basis
3. Periodic review and rationalization of customer specific pricing based on actual volumes and revenue
4. Periodic renegotiation and finalization of revised pricing to counter competition offers
5. Selling Forward Cover as a hedging solution to maximise exchange income for the Bank and minimize exchange risk for the customers
G. Documentation & Approvals :
1. Guiding the customer on documentation requirements for various RTFX products and related transactions
2. Supporting the customer in curing of deficiencies in documents submitted, which are rejected by Operations
3. Putting up deviation cases to designated authorities with required justification and obtaining required approvals
H. Adherence to RTFX Desk Processes :
1. To meet extant score card objectives and work as per the extant Sales processes.
2. To ensure achievement of Cross Sell targets.
3. To ensure momentum in business by having regular interactions with respective Branch Managers and Cluster Heads.
4. To ensure review and closure of all Trade Customer leads received from branches in CRM Next.
I. Product Knowledge, Innovation and Providing Solutions :
1. To champion the closure of all New /Complex/Complicated/Unique transactions at the unit level by co-ordinating with TSHs/RSHs, and other stakeholders viz., Client, Branch, Trade Desk, CPU-T, Product, Credit, Audit and Compliance.
2. To serve as single point of contact for all queries from directly mapped branches and their customers and assist in their satisfactory closure.
3. To resolve all RTFX Product/Process/System queries of managed branches.
J. Risk Mitigation, Monitoring and Portfolio Quality :
1. Ensuring regulatory compliance of all RTFX related transactions
2. Identification and Reporting of suspicious and/or doubtful customers/transactions involving possible FEMA violations and/or TBML cases
3. Follow up for submission of evidence of import (BOE), regularization of export advances received, submission of shipping bills in respect of exports done, realization of export proceeds, submission of regulatory reportings related to FDI, ODI and ECB transactions
4. To ensure that all customers who have booked forward cover, buyer's credit, import LCs and foreign bank guarantees, top-up the required shortfall in MTM (Marked to Market) Fx margin by mobilising additional amount as FD.
5. In case of shortfall, beyond the stipulated time, need to follow-up for recovery, for all cases where the contracts have been cancelled.
Educational Qualifications Key Skills :
- MBA (Finance /Marketing)
- CDCS/CITF/CTF/CFE/ other professional certification in trade / forex
- Should possess good communication skills - written and verbal
- Sound Product and Process knowledge on banking especially on Trade and Forex Services.
- Should exhibit strong analytical and reasoning skills.
- Should be able to utilize market information and should be able to translate it into business opportunities.
- Ability to identify business potential and increase RTFX customers base in the managed branches/cities.
- Ability to support and hand-hold TFSMs and branch RMs/ABMs/PBs on new Trade Customer acquisition and retention of existing clients by understanding their needs and customising solutions, including hedging solutions.
- Should be able to train respective TFSMs and branch staff and impart knowledge on RTFX Products and Services and help execute complicated transactions in compliance to the extant regulatory guidelines.
- Should have maturity and experience to judge and cross-check customer level pricing in tune with customer's volume, profitability, competition benchmarking and market dynamics, and recommend to competent authority for approval.
- To demonstrate a "CAN DO" attitude and conduct business reviews with Cluster Heads and Circle Heads.
- Good interpersonal skills to manage team, internal and external customers.
- Should have strong communication skills and should be able to address large groups effectively.
- To execute adhoc business objectives assigned by Senior Management from time to time.
- Effective Task Management Skills in order achieve parallel outcomes within the given resources viz., manpower, time frame, et.al.
Experience Required :
- 2 years' work experience in a Bank handling Trade/Forex customers
- Banking Laws & Practice, Team Management, Trade Finance, Retail Forex, Credit, & Hedging Solutions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.