Sales Manager - Performance Solution - Poultry Business (5-15 yrs)
Purpose of the position :
- Develop, implement and realize the account strategy and plan, within the sales strategy and plan and corporate requirements and guidelines, in order to ensure the realization of planned business results and long-term customer relationship objectives are achieved
Defines and executes the Sales targets for assigned customer portfolio across Essential Products, and/ or Performance Solutions and Precision Services" business lines (as applicable) The customer portfolio may include customers currently not dealing with Client.
- To set up, coordinate & execute specific Accounts tactics & plans to realize pre defined/agreed sales and overall customer relationship objectives, both for the short- and long term.
- Define and implement a strategic account plan. Translate into Financial profitability and goals both strategically and tactically and be accountable for top line profit.
- Contribute to develop the sales plan, both strategically and tactically.
- Monitor and coordinate the execution of the account plan, report on the basis of defined performance indicators and take corrective actions, in order to achieve the results.
- Build sustainable cross layer networks in the defined accounts by both direct engagement and by positioning key stakeholders to the right level in the account to speed up development and brick wall running business.
- Identify long term business opportunities with the account(s) and include these in the account strategy and plan.
- Define and Implement projects with focus on key products, processes and innovation, and decide on clear PMP structure and accountabilities
- Monitor and benchmark competitive products, market requirements and competitive business strategies (competitive profiling) and incorporate benchmarking and competitive profiling in account and sales plans.
- Lead contract negotiations with the respective account(s) and ensure the conclusion of sales contracts.
- Coordinate tech. service or after sales service activities towards the account
- Monitor the complaint process and ensure an appropriate complaint settlement with the account within the agreed timeline.
- Monitor the account's payment behavior and take action to ensure payment within the agreed payment terms.
- Responsible for sales excellence, including CRM excellence across assigned customer portfolio
- Collaborates closely with Technical Experts.
- Knowledge and educational level
- PG in Veterinary science is a mandatory
- Poultry Industry knowledge is mandatory
- Knowledge and skills
- Experience in managing Key Accounts, coordinating with multiple functions
- Understanding of contracts, good negotiation & communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge
- Contribute to develop the account strategy and sales plan(s) of the BG/BU
- Execute the job within the applicable QESH structure and system, provide proposals for further enhancing the QESH structure and system and contribute to ensure a safe and healthy working place for employees
- Develop, implement and manage a cost effective and efficient organization of the account, with clear stakeholder maps and governance structure, including working processes, and systems Formulate, get approval and manage the yearly cost budget for the account(s), in order to have the right finances available.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.