Manager - Talent Acquisition at Intellect Resource
Views:1642 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Sales Manager - Key Accounts - Industrial Automation Products - South Asia Region (15-25 yrs)
We are hiring for an urgent position with Makem Imaje for Key Account Sales Manager for South Asia region for Industrial Automation Products.
Position Title: Key Account Sales Manager- South Asia
The Key Account Sales Manager (KAM) will be responsible for key account management, including identifying and coordinating complex sales deals in a professional manner to promote Markem-Imaje in all business transactions. Work as an integral team member to support and meet the country sales targets.
Provide functional leadership throughout the Zone to successfully deploy the strategic plans for the company's selected global key accounts. Deliver the Annual Monthly/Quarterly Revenue targets for these selected accounts and be the expert for the best practice KA management approach and standard works in the Zone.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Deliver the Zone Quarterly Revenue Targets for selected global accounts (Tier 1 and Tier 2). Directly manage Tier 1 accounts at HO Level.
- Monitor YTD performance vs QUARTERLY REVENUE TARGETS, initiate and manage the execution of mitigation plans, if required.
- Report progress on QUARTERLY REVENUE TARGETS and KA plan execution for selected global accounts of MI BU.
- Manage in a disciplined manner, a strong Sales management process, to ensure a healthy pipeline for selected accounts and personally oversee top 10 projects in the region.
- Focusing on building the relationship with Key customers and developing it further
- Implementation of key accounts development strategies and program.
- Directly liaise with Global accounts leads and Region KA manager on - strategic- or large deals.
- Prepare and manage sales forecasts on selected accounts, join bi-weekly Zone forecast calls to report revenue outlook vs QUARTERLY REVENUE TARGETS.
- Work closely with the Sales team/Solution Sales team/Service Organization/Presales Team/Technical Team to negotiate complex contracts, create sales strategies to meet the Sales plan as well as develop and implement successful account strategies to align with the overall business strategies.
- Develop close relationship with the customers and gain improved understanding of the customer's organization, key decision makers and purchasing process.
- Excellent customer relationship management skills.
- Solid track record in Sales Management, Seasoned Key Account Manager
- Possess Solution Selling experience; Solution oriented mindset
- Experience working in a Matrix and structured organization.
- Should have Exposure of working with Global KAM.
- Ability to execute and elevate the team Coaching skills / Mentoring skills.
- Strong understanding of the market and competitors.
- Ability to anticipate needs, sell and build customer base.
- Ability to look for data and understand the importance of metrics to drive the business.
- Strategy account/territory Sales strategy development and execution
- Extensive interaction with territory managers, field sales team, Solution Sales team and customers
- Strong communication, analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Sales driven, results oriented and a team player.
- Team leading experience (8-10 people)
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent business experience.
- Minimum 15+ years of Sales/Marketing/Account Management in the related industry.