Sales Manager - IT Infra Managed Services (8-12 yrs)
Sr.Manager/Manager - IT Infra Managed Services
Organization is a leading specialist IT infrastructure services provider, offering a comprehensive range of services to clients across the globe. A pioneer of the remote infrastructure management concept, they have their operations hub in India with a global presence across USA, UK and Middle East. Incorporated in 1989, they have deep and broad expertise in all areas of technology infrastructure set up, management and optimization.
This position is a part of India Sales Team and is an Individual Contributor role. The role will represent the Organization in the region, Identify New Business opportunities (Unravel the opportunities in Market segments/industry verticals), Drive Account Based Strategy and Strong Engagement, Exceed Set Targets and work with cross functional team to achieve Business goals.
- Responsible for selling their service offerings (Data Center, Network and Security, Messaging and Collaboration, End-User Services, Information Management, IT Service Management/GRC) directly to select enterprise named customers as a key focus area where they possess the sales and technical expertise required to conduct all phases of the sales cycle
- Responsible to drive deals from opportunity, identification, validation, qualification to closing the Deal - Present the value of their solutions to all levels of customer"s management and drive services sales
- Participate and team up with technical, presales and "Partner specialists" to provide complete solutions to customers
- Responsible to build and propose transformational services to customers, identify triggers, Identify key IT issues which impact the business and make recommendations to customers
- Build and develop business case, provide relevant and sound business & technical advice to the customer and present the same to various stakeholders within the company.
- Map competition and develop appropriate winning sales strategies, often in conjunction with Partners.
- High degree of commitment and goal orientation is a must and must be willing to adjust to the demands of a dynamic environment.
- Overall 8-12 years" experience in selling, with a proven track record in sales
- At least 3-4 years" experience in selling managed services, optimization and integration services to customers at C Level (Executives)
- Candidate should have experience in services and solution selling i.e. IT Infrastructure management services
- Candidate should have a good conceptual knowledge of IT Infrastructure technologies (Server/Storage/Network/Voice/Cloud/Middleware etc. & IT Service Management)
- Candidate should have developed new accounts and managed existing accounts, and have the capability to translate the customer business issues into requirements
- Candidate should have managed large conglomerates and global customers and must have engaged CXO /CIO"s
- Candidate must have deep connects with partner ecosystem in the region
- Candidate must possess excellent verbal, written, communication and presentation skills
Contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.