Specialist Recruiter at Antal International
Views:166 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Sales Manager - IT Hardware (6-15 yrs)
Sales Manager - IT Hardware
Job Description :
- Drive product, services and solution sales in the assigned territory of captive and new accounts, through structured account planning, incumbency plotting and a comprehensive pursuit action plan.
- Work with new and existing customers to identify their existing infrastructure, requirements/problem areas to determine the correct product, technical specifications/solutions and bill of material to be pitched as per the customers requirements.
- Actively participate in client service delivery reviews to upsell/cross sell products, services and solutions.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, guidance and effectively answer technical and functional queries of the client on the products and services.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Drafting the commercial aspects and bill of material for RFPS & Tenders.
- Establish and maintain relations with various teams and members of OEMS and Distributors.
- Degree or Diploma in Electronics/ Computers / IT from a recognized University.
- Must have experience in IT hardware sales, (products such as Server, Storage, Firewall, Backup appliance, Network Switches also Laptops, Desktops, Thin clients, workstations & Printers) software sales (products such as Operating Systems, Virtualization Software, Database management software, Antivirus & security applications) and IT Services.
- Manage a team of 4-5 resources.
- Demonstrable record of leading complex sales.
- Strong communication and objection handling skills.
- Strong presentation skills in addition to excellent written and oral communication skills (mock presentation/letter/document writing to be part of the hiring process)
- Willingness to be flexible in a rapidly growing entrepreneurial, dynamic environment.
- Travel within India as and when required.
- Experience of having worked with Indian Government organizations/PSU will be an added advantage.