Proprietor at Info Corporate Service
Views:1228 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Sales Manager - International Export - Industrial Products Firm (2-4 yrs)
Hiring for International Export Sales Manager (Industrial Products) in Mumbai.
Position: Export Business Development Manager
Experience: 2 to 4 Yr
CTC: As per Market Standard
Job Location: Mumbai
Note: Candidate must have 2 years of experience in Export Marketing
- We are looking for Export sales manager who will be responsible to sell products to overseas customers.
- They research potential markets, conduct personal selling visits, organize sales promotions, appoint agents and distributors and negotiate sales contracts.
- You might also arrange the transport of goods and the collection of payments. Hours are often long and unsocial.
- As an Export Sales Manager, you will be responsible for managing the sale of products or services to customers in other countries.
- You'll need to develop knowledge of the cultural, business and political background of the countries you are responsible for, together with an understanding of consumer tastes.
- Then you can combine this with the results of your market research to decide what will sell in these countries and how to sell it. You must also look for new opportunities to sell to different international markets.
- It is important that, as an Export Sales Manager, you build up and maintain good relationships with customers, agents and distributors.
Job Profile and Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for managing the sale of products to customers in other countries.
- To organize sales briefings and conferences, and visit international trade fairs.
- Responsible for creating new opportunities to sell to different international markets.
- Developing International Market and generating new clients
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Identify potential clients, and the decision-makers within the client organization
- Research and build relationships with new clients