consultant at Truman Management
Views:678 Applications:254 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sales Manager - India - Non Alcoholic Beverage (3-6 yrs)
- Managing, training, and providing overall guidance to the sales team members Pan India.
- Setting sales targets to be achieved by the sales team and ensuring execution of the same.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team and motivating members to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Collecting customer feedback and providing updates to senior management.
- Traveling to potential and existing customers within an assigned sales area to present company offerings and build brand awareness.
- Utilizing outbound telephone calls, email communications, and face-to-face meetings with customers to close sales.
- Implementing a sales management process to assist the sales team in identifying and prioritizing key customers and prospects.
- Adding new outlets/customers and marinating relations with existing customers.
- Creating sales reports and presenting the same to the management on a timely basis.
- Working closely with the marketing team to ensure branding and visibility is actively happening across the state.
- Creating detailed routes/beats for the sales team and ensuring daily reporting of the same.
- Handling key accounts and closing MOQ based deals.
- Management of sales team and recruitment of new sales reps in required.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.