Sales Manager - FinTech (1-6 yrs)
About the job
The ideal candidate will engage with existing clients and assist the clients with all necessary paperwork, documentation, reports or any other service requirement. They should be confident with building new client relationship and maintaining existing ones.
- Interact with client's via-calls, emails at initial Stage. Research, contact potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones. respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these.
- Think strategically - seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business.
- Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes.
- Presenting PPT to clients regarding benefits of financial life planning.
- Understanding the Client requirement and accordingly recommending him Finnovate plans/products/services.
- Converting the client and onboarding the client.
Education And Experience:
- At least 2 years' experience in client acquisition and sales would be preferred. Fresher can also apply
- Communication skills / Presentable.
- Information gathering and analyzing skills.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Preferred industry - Banking / Wealth Management Firms/Broking
- Build relationships with prospective clients
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
- Manage sales pipeline
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit