Director at Ideal Placement & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1528 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sales Manager - Exports - FMCG (6-8 yrs)
- Mapping the market. managing materials planning and keeping track of inventory.
- Provide very high service level to all including channel partners, dealers, customers, etc.
- Ensure maximum dealer coverage
- Strict adherence to the PJP and travel plans
- Ensuring smooth distribution of products in the targeted number of outlets and thereby obtaining maximum sales, visibility and availability of the targeted SKUs.
- To increase the distribution constantly as per targets given.
- Tracking and prompt reporting of Competitor activities.
- Responsible for the complete management of sales targets and distribution for a particular Are
- Ensuring prompt, regular and accurate reporting of data to the Company.
- Any degree (MBA is an added advantage) with 6-8 years of experience in FMCG sales
- Age not exceeding 30 Years
- Working experience of Africa is an advantage
- Should be a team player and positive attitude
- Should be able to work long hours including Two Sundays in a month (As needs to attend the Export customers who visits on holidays & Sundays also).
Good knowledge of channel sales (Dealer and Distributor network), Excellent communication skill in English.
Company Profile: A reputed transnational company into manufacturing of edible oils, soap and plastic manufacturing activities
Salary: NET USD 2200 per month (Based on experience)
Rush CVs to - firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Mr. B. Ravi Kumar
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.