Senior Consultant at WK Associates
Views:260 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Sales Manager - Captive Accounts - IT Services (10-15 yrs)
- Strong Sales expertise in Captives with operational understanding of the key business activities and processes of IT & Application Services.
- In depth understanding of the Captives value chain in commercial and technical terms including understanding and articulation of business drivers and IT drivers for the sector and cost base (COR), benchmarks
- Able to develop and close sales opportunities with Client's teams including construction of bids and pursuits and deals.
- Is able to create industry trends based services propositions and develop the business.
- Commercially savvy: understands targets, revenue and margins, and can integrate these into actionable steps.
- Proven sales and consulting expertise, gravitas and leadership abilities to be credible in front of C level client contacts.
- Able to integrate into the global team and leverage existing domain/excellence expertise from within the global organization
- 10+ years Sales experience with minimum of 6-8 years within IT Services organization and preferably Captives
- An exceptional communicator with consultative sales selling style, strong negotiation skills, analytical problem solving abilities and good client-need-assessment aptitude
- An accomplished professional with expertise in managing Business Development with focus on profitability and achieving the company's mission & strategic direction.
- Strong business acumen with skills to remain on the cutting edge; drive new business through conceptualizing strategies, developing key accounts, establishing strategic partnerships.
- Demonstrated ability of rapidly scaling up the business; managing relationships with CXO's of client organization
- Proven evidence of successful team management and working in matrix operations.
Languages: Telugu and Tamil are an advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.