Lead Consultant at Anveta Manpower Solutions Private Limited
Views:373 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Sales Manager - BPO (5-20 yrs)
Position: Sales Manager
Location: Mumbai and Delhi
- Grow new and existing accounts and manages the entire sales cycle for delivery of customized business solutions i.e. BPO & Call Centre Services to clients.
- Prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing and following up on leads and appointment setting for the sales team.
- Identifies and implements innovative business development and sales strategies to increase company profitability by fully leveraging product/service offerings of Company's horizontal and vertical markets.
- Uses corporate tools to manage the pipeline, metrics, and forecasts and drive business intelligence.
- Initiates lead generation strategies that include outbound sales campaigns and initiatives
- Initiates and participates in lead prospecting and own follow-through with the lead prospect
- Effectively communicate and present the Writer Information BPO services, solution and value proposition to prospective customers
- Demonstrates a commitment to the technology industry staying educated on the new regulations, our product solutions changes, innovations and trends
- Achieving sales lead generation and sales appointment quotas
- Create, maintain and update database of prospects/customers with complete information
- Work with Lead Generation agencies to achieve goals that contribute to the growth of the sales organization.
- Tracking Market changes and suggesting ways to direct managers and means to at front in through healthy competition.
- Business continuity with existing clients/vendors.
- Regular interaction with the CXO's from the Industry for generating leads and for closure of deals.
- Building up brand and Corporate Relations by participating in the business development efforts.
- Provides customer intelligence in evaluating the market and economic trends that may lead to changes in sales strategy to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Establish marketing contacts with corporations and other third party purchasers of ITES / BPO services.
- Conduct presentations to these organizations of the services of the company.
- Organize direct negotiations and contacts for services with these organizations.
- Provide direct and regular reporting to the Head Sales/ Business Development.
- Good experience in BPO sales (bid management, due diligence etc.) managing BFSI/FMCG/Telecom/Govt. Projects
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing BPO business opportunities (For Domestic Market); coordinating business generation activities; Looking for solutions.
- To generate new business (to get BPO processes - Domestic for the organization) Building business relationships with current and potential clients.
- Coordination with all stakeholders (sales, solutions, HR, operations, pricing, transition, technology, facilities) to ensure timely and high quality proposal submission
- Present proposed solutions to end clients
- Single point of contact (working closely with the onsite sales and account teams) for senior client stakeholders for all active proposals
- Good understanding of pricing models, engagement models and operating models
- Ability to own discussions with pricing / finance teams to ensure proposals are competitively priced
- The role will require thorough knowledge of capability and credentials in BPO and the existing solutions and offerings in this space. Qualifications Required
- Graduate / MBA in Marketing prefered. Minimum of 5-10 years of sales experience in a Business Process Outsourcing or solutions selling environment. Preferably within a BPO industry is required.
- Experience with lead generation and marketing automation software including proficiency in Sales Force is highly preferred
- Must possess excellent communication skills both oral and written and be skilled in "Prospecting via Phone" successfully
- Must be experienced selling BPO premium priced solutions, be a successful prospector, and be able to independently develop new prospects in a highly competitive environment.
- Must have experience in selling BPO solutions and experience with large ticket long sales cycle sales items, competitive - assertive personality with ability to operate effectively independently in high-pressure, high-risk sales environment.
- Must be able to learn and speak the implementation of customer experience and technology solutions across all industry verticals.
- Must have strong inner drive and self-discipline, proficiency in MS Suite, Salesforce, Marketo, ZoomInfo, Database Tools, Etc.
- Show a proven track record achieving sales lead gen and appointment quotas - Ability to deal with CXO level audience in US market and should be able to work in US business hours
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.