Managing Partner at Antal International
Views:599 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Sales Leader - Media (10-20 yrs)
Our clients are the forerunners in the Indian trade exhibition and conference market and is today, the largest private sector organizer of International shows with almost 10% share of the Indian exhibition market.
As a Sales Leader, you'll be tasked to develop, execute and own the performance of a group of exhibitions.
1. Responsible to Head and Lead the Overall e2e Sales function for the Region.
2. Ability to Independently generate Revenue and responsible for the overall profitability of the Region assigned. Own financial targets related to their Exhibitions /portfolio of Exhibitions Identifying and networking with prospective customers, generating business from existing accounts and achieving profitability and increase sales growth with help of team. Manage Revenue Target for Domestic market.
3.Acts as a collaborative entrepreneur to see new possibilities, take in information and create insights to develop and maintain an understanding of client's needs and objectives through strong business relationships; effectively leverage support teams not under their direct management (i.e. acts as the maestro or conductor).
5. Overlooking pre-show meetings to communicate trade show events in accordance with objectives and marketing strategies.
6. Develop sponsorship opportunities, generating leads, concept selling and analyze results. Provide strategic leadership by suggesting improvements, alternatives and upgrades
7. Establishing strategic alliance/ tie-ups with financially strong and reliable channel partners, resulting in deeper market penetration and reach. Monitoring channel sales and marketing activities, implementing effective strategies to maximize sales and accomplish revenue and collection targets.
1. Relationship/Interpersonal Skills - ability to build relationships and to work effectively with people of diverse social, faith, economic, and racial/ethnic backgrounds
2. Ability to manage many complex projects simultaneously in team environment. Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work tasks or the work environment
3. Energy - Consistently maintaining high levels of activity or productivity; sustaining long working hours when necessary; operating with vigour, effectiveness, and determination over extended periods of time. Able to work in fast-paced environment
4. Able to manage time effectively and efficiently in accordance to priority, and make decisions in a timely manner under tight deadlines and pressure