Founder/Managing Partner at People Hire Consulting
Views:36753 Applications:2701 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:323
Sales Lead - eCommerce (2-8 yrs)
Role - Sales Lead
As a Sales Lead with Prione, you will lead a local team of sales and service representatives engaging retailers at all points of their life cycle.
You and your team will have to identify and recruit retailers that deliver competitive pricing and broad product selection on the platform, train sellers and help them integrate with our product platform, provide support to lift seller capabilities and analyze seller performance metrics to help them become successful on the Amazon platform.
You will also be responsible for the professional development and growth of your team. You will drive innovation and continuous improvement in the process and quality to serve customers better by interacting with multiple stakeholders in different functions. This role is critical to Amazon's strategy in India and is a great opportunity to be part of a new entrepreneurial team solving challenging problems in the e-commerce space. To be successful in this role you will have superior customer interfacing skills and demonstrate ownership, analytical ability and an eye for detail. Operating in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment you will work autonomously taking full control and responsibility for achieving business objectives. This role provides opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and ever-changing business climate.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Understand products and services offered by Prione Services and can articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences.
2. Hire, train and manage a team of sales and service representatives in designated area or city.
3. Implement standard operating processes to scale the working of the organization.
4. Help define the seller base and industry verticals we target using local knowledge.
5. Identify valuable sellers and selection.
6. Lead the team to acquire retailers with valuable selection and establish long-term partnerships.
7. Interface with internal teams to identify seller integration needs and deploy resources to lift these seller capabilities to work on our systems.
8. Analyze data to help sellers become successful post launch.
Job Specifications :
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
1. Experience in an analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
2. More than 2 years of experience in sales leadership roles.
3. Proven ability to manage the business - by the numbers- . Must be metrics-driven.
4. Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly.
5. Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
6. Fluency in English and local language is important along with awareness of local retail landscape.
1. Experience working with e-commerce, SME retailers, advertising, or media.
2. Deep understanding of the retail and wholesale landscape in India with prior interactions with sellers and distributors.
3. Experience selling nascent (embryonic/start-up) products/services into new markets.
4. Experience in defining new processes.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.