Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:7284 Applications:399 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:391
Sales HR Role - Agriculture/Automobile/Consumer Durable/FMCG/Pharma (3-6 yrs)
Expected Contribution :
- Being a key member of the Sales Unit, partnering with them to drive the people agenda for the Unit will be responsibility of Unit HR.
- Be the first point of contact for the Unit (Sales and Non sales) for people related issues
- Implementing HR Initiatives in consultation with Lead HR, to enhance organization capability of the Sales team and deliver commitments.
Key Accountability :
- For select roles in sales, proactively scan the market and ensure that there is healthy pipeline of candidates.
- Based on the Employee Engagement Survey and Employee Feedback - undertake actions to address the grievances of the employees in the region.
- Create the engagement agenda for the Unit with planned interventions in consultation of Lead HR.
- Drive centrally driven engagement initiatives like annual survey, focus group discussions, action planning and implementation for the Unit
- Identifying the critical talent upto AM level with clear career path for them.
- Handling all branch communications in consultation with Lead HR and Unit Manager.
- Handling all HR compliance at the Unit level & keeping Lead HR updated on monthly basis.
- Sharing the monthly MIS with the update on the activities completed in a month to Lead HR; Work on adhoc MIS requests
- Drive the Good & Green agenda at the Unit level.
MBA / PGDBM - full time (from Tier 1 or Tier 2 college) with 03-05 yrs of experience
Look at companies : Schneider, Cargill Foods, Pepsi, Coca Cola, Akzonobel, Nestle, Bharti Airtel, Maruti Suzuki, Hero Motorcycles, Honda Motors, Hyundai Motors, Diageo, Starbucks, CCD, Dynamix.
Must Haves :
- Must have handled Sales HR and must have knowledge about TA, TM, Employee Engagement processes etc.
- Employee Grievance handling and high on agility
Location : Pune
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.