Consultant at Michael Page International
Views:1249 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Sales HR & Operations Professional - Chemical Manufacturing (8-10 yrs)
Sales HR and Operations (Large niche chemical conglomerate/ 8-10 years exp.)
Excellent opportunity to work in a Sales HR and HR operations role with a globally leading conglomerate into niche chemical manufacturing with their own manufacturing set up in India
- Excellent opportunity with a large automobile company
- A challenging Sales HR role with pan India exposure
About our client :
Our client is a globally leading niche chemical manufacturer (conglomerate) with innovative product portfolio. With a strong manufacturing set up in India, they are looking for a Sales HR Business Partner who can liaise with the leadership and business, manage stakeholders in the sales function and be the single point of contact for all HR operations related activities Pan India.
Job Description :
Reporting into the Country Head HR, with a team of 2 people reporting into you, your responsibilities will include,
- Work closely and provide support on end to end HR related activities ranging from Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, HR policies, HR operations etc.
- Liaise with the leadership to outline, design and deliver HR strategies for stakeholders in Sales function
- Be a strong business partner- and key member of the HR team to align the HR strategy with the business goals
- Focus on development of sales professionals and work closely with the management team to ensure that the human resource goals are aligned with the business goals and global HR initiatives within the set HR budgets
- Understand and design sales incentive plans for the entire workforce
- Creatively apply strong business acumen with robust communication skills in driving the people engagement and initiatives.
- Work closely with the business to initiate, influence and drive the process
- Supervise HR Operations for Pan India including Payroll and Compliances
- Close interaction and providing active support to HR Head, business heads on strategizing around compensation planning, performance management, L&D, rewards, and recognitions etc. to ensure consistent implementation of decisions and successful delivery of the processes
The Successful Applicant :
- Should have 8 to 10 years of experience as a Sales HR business partner + Generalist HR
- At least 4 years of MNC experience is mandatory
- Should have managed sales professionals and payroll + compliances
- MBA (HR) is mandatory
- Should have directly managed stakeholders in Sales business and dealt with conflicting situations
- Strong stakeholder management
What's on Offer :
Excellent opportunity to be in a sales business partnering role, with a one of the largest multi-billion dollar chemical manufacturers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.