Consultant at Leadership Hiring
Views:1170 Applications:679 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Sales HR Lead - Hospitality/Real Estate/FMCG (8-12 yrs)
- Looking for an experienced Sales HR Professional who will be responsible for applying their business knowledge and human resources expertise to create and drive strategic HR initiatives for the Regions. She/He will assist in providing a wide range of HR support and advice for the sales team at a Regional Level.
- The successful candidate will play a key role in the success of the organization by creating and implementing various human resources programs around employee recruitment, retention, performance management, employee relations, training, and HR best practices while facilitating a positive relationship between sales team and management.
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Build and Implement new HR strategies to create a high performance and conflict-free workplace
- Identify training needs, evaluate training programs and help organize training & development initiatives for teams and individuals
- Manage talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Improve job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly and organizing team building activities
- Identify ways to improve policies and procedures
Skills & Experience :
- MBA/PGDM from Tier-1/2 B-School in HR
- 8-12 years of experience as an HR Business Partner
- Excellent people management skills
- Prior Experience of working with a large sales team
- Deep understanding of human resources policies and procedures
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Excellent communication skills
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- Analytical and goal-oriented
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.